Meet Dr. Danowit,
Dr. Zachary Danowit, DMD, graduated cum laude from Marquette University in Milwaukee, WI. He earned his Bachelor of Art in History in 2011. During his studies, he was a mentor for Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Milwaukee for nearly three years. He has a 3-year prosthodontics residency.
Dr. Danowit earned his Doctor of Dental Medicine at Temple University in Philadelphia, PA, where he graduated with Dentsply International Merit Award in Recognition of Having Completed with Distinction Prosthodontic Studies. Continuing his passion for helping the youth, he was a student restorative dentistry tutor as well as a post-baccalaureate program student mentor. He advised students on the dental school application process and served as a resource for enrollment into dental school.
Dr. Danowit wants to be the best dentist in Miami by providing patients with education and knowledge to empower them to make informed decisions about their treatment. His interests include swimming, surfing, and triathlons.
- Trained with Trios, 3shape, DentalWings, E4D, Digital impressions, Milling, and Fabrication of CAD/CAM restorations.
- Diagnosis and treatment planning with CBCT (Simplant, and Invivo 3D-Anatomage).
- Advanced Removable fabrication, processing, and placement (conventional, overdenture, All-on-4).
- Advanced surgical techniques: Crown lengthening, Alveoloplasty, surgical ridge augmentation, socket preservation and site development for dental implants.
- Placement of Dental implants (non-guided and fully guided) for Single teeth, FDP’s, Overdentures, All-on-Four, and Implant Crown and Bridge.
- Multi-disciplinary treatment planning and coordination with OMFS, Periodontics, Endodontics, Orthodontics.
- Expertise in Dental Photography and professional case documentation.
- Advanced laboratory training in design and fabrication of cast post/cores, crowns, bridges, pindexing, ditching and die fabrication, framework design, and casting, fabrication of dental implant provisional restorations (STI, FDPs, FCD, C&B).
- Custom staining of crown, bridges, dentures, all types of Dental Prostheses.
- DMD license in Florida DMD and Illinois DMD
- Basic Life Support
- Invisalign® Certified
- Resident Member of The American College of Prosthodontics since May 2016
- Accepted Member of the Predoctoral Student Alliance of The American College of Prosthodontists from June 2014 to May 2016